Eligibility: 12th Std. pass from any govt. recognized board / Duration: 3 Years
BA in Economics or Bachelor of Arts in Economics is a three-year undergraduate degree programme for individuals interested in careers in Banking and Finance or other significant business areas.
Admissions to the BA in Economics are made on the basis of both merit and admission exams. JNUEE, DUET, and JMI EEE are some of the frequent admission tests used to enrol students in Arham BA in Economics colleges.
BA in Economics is a three-year undergraduate degree programme that includes basic courses in macro and microeconomics, financial economics, and economic statistics. There is a long list of prestigious universities that offer a bachelor’s degree in economics, including Loyola College, St. Xavier’s College, Christ University, and Presidency College.
After earning a BA in Economics, students can pursue advanced degrees such as an MA in Economics or a PhD in Economics.
Admission to the BA in Economics is based on both merit and admission examinations. For merit-based admissions, pupils must meet the institution or university’s established cutoff marks.
The study of Economics has seen a significant increase in popularity over the last decade, owing to the plethora of options it provides. Minimum starting salaries for graduates with a BA in Economics range between INR 4 and 7 LPA.
There are various reasons why you should pursue a BA in Economics; some of the most significant are listed here for your reference.
- Career Opportunities: An economics degree enables you to pursue careers in a variety of industries and dimensions. It paves the way for a diverse range of employment. An economist can work in a variety of fields, including business, government, academia, and private industry.
- Strong Foundational Knowledge: Due to the versatility and breadth of an economics degree, it can serve as the groundwork for a variety of prestigious careers. The economics course teaches you about finance, markets, and resource management in detail.
- Economical courses will require you to engage in thought-provoking tasks and will demand you to exercise critical thinking skills. Throughout the course, you will face numerous obstacles that will help you develop a better grasp of global economics and how it affects numerous global areas of business.
Admissions to the BA in Economics are made on the basis of both merit and admission exams. While the majority of the questions on the entrance exam are multiple choice, there may be some subjective questions as well, depending on the syllabus and the college entrance exam pattern.
- Admission to the Bachelor of Arts in Economics in 2022
- Admissions to IGNOU’s BA in Economics programmes for the July semester are now closed.
- JNUEE, DUET, JMI EEE, and Mumbai University Entrance Test are some of the top entrance tests for admission to BA in Economics programmes.
- The average course fee for a BA in Economics is INR 15,000.
- Application costs for BA in Economics programmes range between INR 750 and INR 1,500.
- The last day to enrol for Lady Shri Ram College for Women’s BA in Economics courses is August 31, 2021.