Eligibility: 12th Std. pass from any govt. recognized board / Duration: 3 Years
BA English is a three-year undergraduate degree programme that includes core classes such as Indian Classical Literature, Popular Literature, and American Literature, as well as electives such as Text and Performance, Language Literature and Culture, and Media and Communication Skills. BA English is not limited to on-campus courses; students can also pursue it via distance learning.
- Enhance your Language Skills: English is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world today. Thus, a degree in English will eventually assist you in developing a firm command of the language and in securing some of the country’s most renowned employment.
- Plenty of Flexibility and Choice with the Degree: There is no hard and fast rule that one must pursue a Master’s degree in English after finishing a Bachelor’s degree in the subject. English is one of the few subjects that students can pursue in addition to their primary vocation.
- Provide a plethora of career opportunities: A degree in English will enable you to pursue a variety of interesting and exciting career prospects in a variety of disciplines, including teaching, translating, language experts, journalism, and publishing.
- English is a highly international subject and offers a choice of modules that can be studied overseas. Universities are increasingly offering year abroad programmes as part of their course framework, allowing you to customise your degree to your travel desires as well.
As with any other undergraduate course, BA English has a set of eligibility requirements that must be met in order to enroll in a reputable college. The following are some of the most important eligibility criteria for enrolling in BA English courses.
- Students must pass the class 12 board exams administered by a recognised board.
- They must have earned a minimum of 50% aggregate score or an equivalent CGPA on their class 12th board exams.
- BA English Admissions Exams
Students interested in pursuing BA English studies must pass the course’s admission exam. Admissions to BA English programmes are made on the basis of performance on the university’s admission exam and an interview process